- Watch the Show
"Treating your team well" 30 min
- Listen to the Podcast
Doing Well by Doing Better Every Day with Eric Edelson, Fireclay Tile
POPS! Podcast: Doing Well by Doing Better Every Day
Learn about supporting employees from both quantitative and qualitative perspectives
POPS! Doing Well by Doing Better Every Day with Eric Edelson, Fireclay Tile
“Treating your team well” means different things to different people, but what does it look like if you’re the leader of a certified B Corp?
In this episode, you’ll hear from Stanford Graduate School of Business alum and Fireclay Tile CEO Eric Edelson, who infuses his personal mission to do better every day into how Fireclay treats its employees. He joins The People Ops Podcast to talk about his HR “wake-up call,” how the B Corp philosophy influences Fireclay’s employee benefits, and his approach to getting to know his people even better.
On this episode, you’ll hear:
- What Eric thought HR was when he started as CEO, and what changed his mind
- What being a B Corp means and lessons learned about supporting employees from the process
- The 3 guiding principles that grounded Eric’s team during the worst of the pandemic
- How Fireclay approaches supporting its team from both quantitative and qualitative perspectives
- Eric’s advice for allocating resources to enable and empower employees
After you listen: